News Blog & Press
Solaren Leads Opry Mills YSP (Youth Supervision Policy) Program
As of September 10th Solaren Risk Management will be leading the initiative on the brand new YSP program at Opry Mills…
News | Back to all news
Solaren Leads Opry Mills YSP Program
As of September 10th Solaren Risk Management will be leading the initiative on the brand new YSP program at Opry Mills, anyone under the age of 18 will have to be accompanied by an adult at Opry Mills Mall on Friday and Saturday nights.
The mall is launching a “youth supervision program” starting September 10. The new policy says visitors 18 or under must have a parent or adult aged 21 or older with them at all times after 3 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. One adult can accompany up to four minors.
The rules for guests according to the Youth Supervision Policy are as follows:
- Guests under age 18 are required to be accompanied by and remain with a parent or adult, age 21 or older, at all times after 3 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Unsupervised guests under age 18 must leave the property by 3 p.m. on Fridays or Saturdays or immediately be joined by a parent or adult age 21 or older.
- Acceptable proof of age may be required for the youth or adult. Individuals who lack acceptable identification, or do not abide by the shopping center’s Youth Supervision Policy will be asked to leave the property.
- Acceptable identification includes a state-issued driver’s license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card, or a passport. The identification must include a photograph and date of birth. Those without acceptable identification will be denied entry or asked to leave the property.
- One adult may accompany up to four youths. All accompanied youth must remain with the adult at all times.
- Adults are responsible for the actions of all of the youth they accompany.
“We are proud to partner in this initiative. So far the feedback from this effort has been overwhelming positive! Solaren Risk Management’s CEO Jack Byrd III had this to say:
“It’s become a priority of our community to preserve the local commerce and tourism that brings so much here to Nashville. This regional mall enriches our lives by adding places to shop, work, and live. This initiative will have lasting effects that hopefully will guarantee the safety and security of all who visit.”
“We are safety aware because we care”
Solaren Risk Management is employed by top brands in the industry. These are just a few examples of some of our clients.
Solaren Risk Management was founded in early 2017 by two friends, Jack K. Byrd III and Curtis E. Dodson. We have proudly delivered unarmed and armed security services, off-duty police services, and investigation services for commercial and government clients. Our presence ensures the security of people, properties, and assets. Our Officers share an unwavering commitment to safeguard every post under our watch.